Monday, December 22, 2008

A little introduction to me!

Hello World! My name is Mimi Monroe and I live in a fabulous place called Franktown. There is so much to do in Franktown that I thought my first ever in the whole wide world post would be to share some of the cool things with everyone. But first..maybe I should share a few facts with you about Franktown.

Franktown is a virtual world where I live with my friends - we play games, earn franks (the currency in Franktown), buy cool things for our house and clothes for ourselves, watch cool videos - especially the ones that show you how to play cool guitar riffs and much more. Oh and I can't forget to mention the awesome Golden Guitar Pick Quest - I actually found all the picks and have a rockin' plaque hanging in my house.

Oh and I am very good friends with the Mayor of Franktown - Franklin T. Rockworth. He is so cool and since we are good friends I sometimes get the inside scoop about cool new things that are going on in Franktown. I might just post some of them here - so be sure and check back often.

I am also part of a very cool band in Franktown - Just Call Me Harvey! We really sound amazing and I can't wait to share some of my music with everyone. Now Harvey Hogg actually started the band - his great, great, great grandfather actually founded Franktown. So he is somewhat of a "hero" in Franktown - or at least he likes to think so. Anyway, I play the keyboard, Tina Tiny plays the drums (and can that girl play!) and Boomer Lee is our bass player. I think he is related to the mayor.

I guess that is all for my first ever post. But don't worry - I have plenty of things to talk about so I will post more very soon. Thanks for visiting my blog and come hang out with me in Franktown - www.franktownrocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment